The role will be to turn the business requirement into easy-to-use self-servicing web experience for the users.
In a close collaboration with our product-owners and UI designers, you’ll be in charge of converting user stories, into effortless flows within an easy navigation. Providing wireframe for each screens with a real focus on the usability.
- Gather, evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and internal stakeholders
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (eg responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Think mobile first in your design process
- Analyse current situation and propose improvements based on internal analytics tools
- Proven work experience as a UX Designer
- Written and spoken English and French/Dutch as a plus
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (eg Axure, InVision, Figma or Sketch)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills