Salesforce Technical Lead
Département : Salesforce Technical Lead
Emplacement(s) du projet : Belgium
Éducation : Salesforce
- Manage the whole Salesforce org/infrastructure covering maintainability, robustness, level of customisation and security perspectives.
- Ensure proper Salesforce solution design, including strong functional guidance to minimise customisation, technical and integration design.
- Responsible for cost estimation and risk assessments.
- Own the Salesforce solutions technical documentation.
- Partner with department architects to ensure Salesforce designs are fully in line with the global architecture and to provide Salesforce contribution for the global architecture.
- Maintain high level knowledge about Salesforce products and Salesforce roadmap.
- Develop the specific technical roadmap.
- Oversee and improve Salesforce design, development and coding guidelines and practices.
- Coach the development team in these areas.
- Follow and control Salesforce deliverables produced by implementation partners.
- Experience on Salesforce administration (configuration, user access, security, data management, process Builder ) and development: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL,
- Expertise and experience with the Lightning Framework: Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Advanced Components.
- Experience with Salesforce integration: Partner, Custom and Bulk APIs, Salesforce Connect. Understanding Salesforce Platform Events and Canvas is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Apex design patterns and enterprise architecture frameworks as well as with Object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Project experience with exposure to the following Salesforce modules/areas are strong assets: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing Cloud, Customer/partner Communities, App Cloud, Lightning migration.
- Proven expertise in CPQ in general and in Apttus in particular is a strong asset.
- Experience with Salesforce development, testing and deployment tool in Scrum delivery methodology and tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience with Salesforce development, testing and deployment tools (like Eclipse, Salesforce DX, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Ant migration toolkit, GIT ).
- Security minded. Familiar with secure IT delivery (code review, security assessments, intrusion testing ). Having had exposure to IT security concepts (HTTPS, PKI, encryption ) and with Common web attacks (OWASP Top 10) will be appreciated.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs. Ability to advise business about process optimisation to optimise tool usage.
- Quality oriented. Familiar with testing (Apex test coverage, salesforce.com testing automation) and quality insurance processes.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in English; able to articulate options and recommendation
- Open minded team player, ready to adapt to the changing needs.
Committed to deliver, pragmatic and solution oriented.
- University degree, or proven equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years experience managing full-life cycle Salesforce implementations as a lead/senior developer.