Department: RPA Developer
Project Location(s): Belgium
Education: RPA Developer
- Make use of automation frameworks (such as UiPath, BluePrism or Automation Anywhere) in order to automate the process and activities described by the RPA analyst.
- Ensure good documentation and handover of your code and activities to the different stakeholders.
- Together with the RPA analyst, find solutions or workarounds for any issues, related to the RPA framework or its limitation, blocking the automation of a given task or process.
- Ensure that each increment of an automated processes is delivered on time and can work autonomously, following the schedule agreed with the RPA product owner and the requirements described by the RPA analyst.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or IT related fields or can prove equivalent through relevant experience
- Approximately 2 years of experience as a developer, preferentially in projects related to robotic process automation or test automation.
- Experience or willingness to evolve and to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using Automation Frameworks (such as Blue Prism or UiPath) or test automation frameworks (Selenium, Robot Framework and Sikuli), trainings may be provided by the company.
- Familiar with Microsoft .NET (WCF) or Java technologies.
- Familiar with Scripting like VBA, Python, Perl or Bash for file transformation.
- Experience in corporate environment is a strong asset.
- Fluent in English and French OR Dutch