Département : Python Developer
Emplacement(s) du projet : Belgium
Éducation : Python Developer
- Working in a self-organizing team that covers analysis, development, testing, releasing and support
- Understanding, Challenging and refining business requirements & opportunities
- Implement all aspects of an application design
- Translate application use cases into functional applications, design, coding, security, error logging, debugging, scalability (horizontal), code reviews, development environment configuration, delivering and testing (unit, Non regression, End to End, Stress)
- Deliver services to users with the highest level of satisfaction.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, as per high standard of software quality, design and testing principles of the team while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Provide workload estimations
- Support continuous improvement of the services and applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and define solutions to these problems
- Write and update technical documentations in English and make them available to the team.
- Provide training to other team members.
- Work in close collaboration business stakeholders/users and business analysts, architects, other IT development teams
- Provide effective and timely communication to all relevant teams
- Strong interest in the Energy Sector and front-to-back process.
- Be able to listen, analyse, conceptualize, design and communicate
- Proactive, taking initiative, challenge and show leadership
- Be team player and aware of cross-cultural working
- Highly interested in technological evolution
- Autonomous behaviour and show leadership
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Familiar with the Agile methodology and experienced in SCRUM
- Python (5-10 years’ experience)
- Panda, Flask, SQLAlchemy (Junior level)
- MongoDB, Elastisearch (Trainee level)
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Splunk (Desirable)