.Net Web Designer
Department: .Net Web Designer
Project Location(s): Belgium
Education: .Net Web Designer
- Test and design the interface components between applications and/or databases.
- Support the redesign of the data and information flow architecture in order to optimise the new suite of applications
- Test and design the information flows between new application suite and Legacy applications and with external partners.
- Define test scenarios.
- Be a Single Point of Contact with the teams that are responsible of the enterprise IBM Bus (ESB) and of the central application for connection to external world.
- Be the technical bridge between the application suite supplier and the teams while working closely with the project architect and the project designers
- Help insure alignment between the team, the business and the IT department
- 5+ years relevant IT experience
- Excellent Knowledge of .NET web service (REST, SOAP) framework
- Previous experience in the energy market is a nice plus
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and database
- Be able to analyse requirements to identify the right information flows and the right technical solutions that are needed and efficient
- Have a good understanding of configuration of server (components and layers), flow and communication protocols such as DLL, web services, ODBC, FTP
- Have a basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- have very good communication skills towards the business and the IT counterparts.
- Fluent in English. Dutch/French is a bonus but not essential.
- are able to work autonomously while being a team player and in a stressful environment with changing priorities
- you are inspired by the values: Team, entrepreneurship and customer first.
- Analytical, Independent, communicative and result oriented