.NET C# Developers
Department: .NET C# Developers
Project Location(s): Belgium
Education: .NET C# Developers
- Actively participate in the Scrum-based development team
- Design and implement new functionalities and maintain existing ones.
- Automate tests (unit tests, integration tests) as part of the day-to-day work.
- Realize end user support. Help in bug finding and resolution.
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy and configure the software in production.
- Ability to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
- Master the technical stack:
- Communicate with all members of the development team to, ie
understand business drivers
- come to the best possible solution to meet the customer requirements
discuss code during pair programming and code reviews
- determine which test scenarios to automate
- Communicate with the technical lead to understand the constraints of the application architecture that must be followed.
- Provide estimations for future development work during product backlog refinements
- technical improvements to our products
- Master one of both national languages (French/Dutch) and have at least a good understanding of the other. Be fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Be an active team player within the scrum team (pair programming, code reviews, team discussion, refinements) who understands that creating great software is a team effort
- Be able to focus your efforts to deliver customer value. Be able to work according to the priorities set by the product owner.
- Have an open and transparent mindset to allow for continuous improvement
- Live by boy scouts rule: always leave code in a better state than the way you found it
- Be able to learn the complex business model of Gas Flow Management
- Be able to work according to an existing set of Fluxys rules, standards and guidelines