Department: Java Developer
Project Location(s): Belgium
Education: Java Developer
- In the context of our fast-growing company, we are looking for a Java Developer to integrate our Secure Delivery practice.
- You will take part in stimulating consulting assignments and secure development projects and your main tasks will consist of:
- You are a key player in the development of complex IT projects.
- You develop high quality secure software, assuring the highest possible stability, performance, readability and maintainability.
- You will be in charge of technical analysis, development, test, documentation and maintenance of new applications.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Java/JEE software development is a must
- A first experience with IT Security concepts such as Federated Identity (SAML, Oauth, digital signature, OpenID) and application security is highly desirable
- Familiarity with SOA and/or micro services architecture
- Good knowledge of SOAP and Rest APIs
- Strong self-motivator and entrepreneurial pro-active attitude
- Adaptive, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good inter-personal contacts, team player
- FR-EN or NL-EN (trilingual is a plus)
- Considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Struts, WSO2, etc.
- Knowledge of cryptography (PKI)
- Organized and self-driven
- Fully autonomous: able to prioritize activities, plan and execute
- Pro-active / curious
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Uncompromising integrity