Digital Front-End Developer
Department: Digital Front-End Developer
Project Location(s): Belgium
Education: Digital Front-End Developer
- Within each sprint, you take ownership of the stories you work on and analyze, develop, test and release them.
- You align closely with the other developers in order to ensure that the right person works on the right task and you even benefit from peer review throughout the sprint. We work with tools that help you move ahead faster, such as Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.
- On top of regular sprint work, you provide our clients with advice on digital change, helping them to exploit web, mobile and social media to strengthen their brand and grow their business.
- Bachelor or Master degree combined with post-graduate experience, preferably including client-facing consulting role(s);
- Experience producing web / mobile / enterprise solutions in a professional development environment;
- A passion for digital transformation and technology;
- Ideally you have worked on project in which you integrated this front-end savviness with management systems (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe Experience, SAP Hybris);
- You are a generalist in your field of expertise with Hybrid interests in all technology beyond that, such as back-end development (e.g. Java, Nodejs, .NET) and/or design (e.g. UX expertise, Photoshop, Sketch);
- Experience in Agile development environments;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge;
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team-setting;
- You balance logical problem solving with innovative thinking;
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English + Dutch and/or French);
- Flexible and open to travel.