Department: Data Analyst
Project Location(s): Belgium
Education: Data Analyst
- Performing data analysis (for example statistical analysis, supplying integrated data from different sources, etc.), whereby you follow the approach that is determined in the data strategy.
- You understand the needs that are formulated within a project (which information, which granularity, etc.) and you are able to formulate an answer in a language that the business understands.
- You quickly learn your way in the Elia data structure of the Elia specific tools (asset registers, asset management decision tools, specific SAP functionalities, etc.)
- You anticipate and list data quality problems.
- You are responsible for the visualization of data in a way that is understandable for your customers.
- Setting up short (connections between databases via R, …) and long-term solutions
- You participate in data initiatives, for example with regard to data discovery (eg data quality).
- This discipline is still new within our organization, we are fully developing it. That is why we also expect you to share knowledge with other data analysts (approach, best practices, tools, KPIs, etc.).
- You work very closely with the business (asset management), you also maintain close contact with other data analysts within the data management cell.
- Master or Bachelor in technical or economic direction or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge of data management is necessary,
- Good in data preparation, visualization, …
- Has technical competencies (SQL, data mining, R, Power BI, excel, etc.)
- R or Python programming skills
- strong analytical skills, sufficiently critical.
- Can take on and handle tasks independently, with respect for planning and deadlines
- has a sufficient dose of customer focus and flexibility.
- Knowledge information model.
- Basic knowledge of electricity and high voltage equipment are an advantage
- Has an affinity for IT tools and is interested in working with technical data.