Credit collection Admin
Title: Credit Collection Admin
Duration: 6 months
For our client, active in supplying products and services to industrial companies, patients and hospitals, we are urgently looking for a credit collector.
Credit collection – B2B,
As a credit collector you are responsible for telephone and e-mail contacts with debtors and internal services for following up on outstanding invoices and complaints, according to the mainly defined processes:
– contacting customers to ensure payment of the invoices
– following up complaints and disputes with the relevant departments (Sales administration of Sales) as well as their handling (e.g. credit notes)
– analysis of outstanding customer items and requests for corrections if necessary
– preparation of activity reports
– preparing and compiling collection files: contacts with intermediaries, bailiffs, lawyers, receivers, …, according to legal context as well as the preparation of the bookings
– a first experience within a Credit Collection or Customer Service position is required
– you have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and knowledge of French
– you have good IT knowledge, SAP knowledge is not a must
– customer-friendly attitude and perseverance are your greatest trumps
We offer you an interesting project at an international company with 650 employees in Belgium.
You will work from their office in Liège.
Duration of the project: 6 months, to start asap