SAP QM Functional Consultant
Website OneSource Consulting
Job Title: SAP QM Functional Consultant
Duration: 6 months
The SAP QM Senior Functional Consultant will be involved in the implementation and roll-out of the SAP QM template at the client.
(S)He will work in the IT functional team in order to advise on the best technical solutions to support a set of requirements and defined process.
(S)he needs strong technical/functional knowledge to propose and write technical specifications for customizing and for the development team in order to implement a reliable and performant solution, meeting business requirements at an affordable cost.
(S) he will be responsible for the full implementation cycle from begin till end for various projects in his/her area. He will need to report on project progress and risks.
IT stream lead QA
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables:
The SAP QM Senior Consultant must develop and deploy the SAP QM solutions through all phases, including analysis, customizing, testing, implementation, and user training, as well as providing technical and functional expertise in the area of SAP QM.
His/her main responsibilities will be:
– Manage several projects/changes with medium risks and resources requirements, with limited supervision
– Optimizes solutions relating to specific project issues
– Designing the best solution to meet the requirements using the standard capabilities of the software package
– Customizing new functionalities
– Provide ABAP development specifications and follow-up of these developments
– Unit test the proposed solution or new functionalities
– Sell our SAP solutions to the users and their management through good communication of their business value.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
– Expert SAP QM professional with at least 8 years of experience
– Able to design & implement best practice blueprints that fit Vaccines IT framework
– Strong/agile communication skills
– Team player
– Strong technical capacity with a good understanding of functional business/supply chain
– Ability to complete his (her) role with limited supervision
– Structured working method/disciplined
– Fluency in English (and French is a plus)
SAP Certification in the area of QM is a plus.