Website OneSource Consulting
Position Title: Cyber-Ark
· At least 3 to 5 years of experience in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers across various industry verticals
· Have a strong knowledge of the CyberArk privileged account security suite – CyberArk version 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 10.x.
· Certifications: At least CyberArk Defender certified. Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE) or Sentry certification will be preferred.
· Integrating various platforms with CyberArk, such as Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices.
· Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
· Creating and Managing Safes, platforms and Owners.
· CPM policies management or redistribution.
· Implementing the Password Upload Utility.
· Auditing Accounts and work on various reports, user’s server login issues and user permission issues as per requirements.
· Basic knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, UNIX, Active Director, Windows etc.
· Experience in the use of CyberArk PACLI to automate tasks related to user and safe management.
· Experience using LDAP, Active Directory.
· SIEM systems, ticketing systems such as Remedy, enterprise monitoring and alerting using SNMP.
· Understanding of SSH and Windows RDP.
· Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
· Open to travel as and when required for deployment at customer sites
· Be a strong team player
Other Required Skills:
· Experience in deployment and implementation of any of the other PIM tools:
o CA PAM (Xceedium)
o Quest / OneIdentity
· Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories:
o Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Virtual Directory
o Sun Directory Server
o Active Directory
o Tivoli Directory Server
o Novell Directory Server
o CA Directory
· Experience in using database client tools like Toad, etc.
· Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
· Experience in working with the Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
· Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
· Knowledge of basic networking
· Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PIM integration and debugging perspective
· Exposure to virtual environments with experience in integrating ESX, ESX(i) hosts with the PIM solution.
· Good troubleshooting skills
· Runbook documentation
· 3-5 years of strong PAM implementation experience
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Customer Facing Exposure is must
· Open to travel requirements