Business Development Manager
Website OneSource Consulting
Role: Business Development Manager
Industry Type: Recruitment, Staffing
Location: KPHB, Hyderabad, India
Shift timing: 11.30 AM – 8.30 PM
- The goal of the role is to develop leads/ new direct clients and new business within our US, UK, and European human resource industry.
- Establish the effective business relationships with new clients and drive revenue in the form of recruitment contracts.
- Should be able to do strong follow up with the client and generate business from old, dead & new accounts.
- Meeting the potential clients personally and try and get the T & C signed on the dotted lines and getting the requirements and forwarding it to the recruitment team.
- Negotiating with the clients on the Service charge and reaching a mutually accepted figure.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals
- Developed contacts with people working at influential positions across the verticals like BFSI, Pharma, BPO, Retail, IT.
- Collating client requirements and communicating to the Delivery team and follow ups, daily dashboard management, and progress reporting.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The education level required for this position is a bachelor’s degree.
- 2-5 yrs of experience in US/UK/Europe IT Recruitment is highly preferred.
- Demonstrable experience on Vendor Management, and Documentation process a strong plus.
- Demonstrable track record of recruitment account management preferably within a Recruitment services organization. A track
- record of achieving KPI, revenue and margin targets.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong energy level, professionalism, and communication skills, work efficiently with the ability
- to multi-task, Must have a positive attitude and remain calm under pressure.