Website Onesource Consulting
– Active support in the implementation of the NewCo spin off
– Support at Procurement.
What you’ll do
- Attending update calls
- Follow-up of the vendor in function of contract management
- Support the team / department: The support steward role consists of supporting the procurement Steward by monitoring processes, managing master data and involving suppliers in the system change.
- Provide support in developing future purchasing process
- Follow up process Align process changes with other workstreams within the project
- Adjust / review master data
- Write to / follow up suppliers
- Work out training
- Write work instructions / procedures
- MRO category management.
- Bachelor or master (eg industrial engineer, TEW) or a first experience in finance, purchasing, etc.
- Communicative and someone who makes contact easily
- The necessary assertiveness to appeal to people Self-confident
- Naturally likes to take initiative
- Good English knowledge
- Knowledge of Excel
- Able to work independently