Solution & Scrum manager
Website OneSource Consulting
TITLE: Solution & scrum manager
LOCATION: 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
LANGUAGES: English, Dutch
CLOSING DATE: 21 Oct 2020
DURATION: 12 months
Within these projects, the solution & scrum manager will perform the following tasks:
● Drawing up a project approach and planning
● Project coordination and reporting according to Digipolis agreements
● Managing internal / external employees and core users
● Organizing the required internal consultation
● Organizing the acceptance and dissemination of project results
The candidate must have a thorough knowledge of:
● Planning, coordinating and budgetary management of automation projects
● Simultaneously managing multiple project teams with internal and external employees (analysts, developers and customer supervisors) and core users.
● Organizing the required internal consultation and consultation with those involved within Digipolis and at the customer.
● Organizing the acceptance and dissemination of the project results.
● Analytical, structured and pragmatic work.
The candidate has the following personal and social skills:
● Excellent management and communication skills.
● Speaking and writing Dutch fluently
● Great independence and sense of responsibility
● Sense of quality, customer focus & cost awareness
● Strong coordination skills.
The candidate has sufficient knowledge in the following specific domains:
● ACPAAS and Open source platforms / components / engines Technical, development – Type LEAD DEV (JS / .NET / Angular, scripting, database, …) background.
● Help determine architecture & design for existing and new applications.
● Experienced Scrum Manager for .NET / Angular projects
Requested work regime
Expected start of the assignment: November 2020