Senior SAS Developer
Website OneSource Consulting
TITLE: 5 x Senior SAS Developer
LOCATION: 1050 Elsene, Belgium
CLOSING DATE: 12 Oct 2020
DURATION: 3 months (can be extended)
Healthdata.be is looking for five Senior SAS Consultant to reinforce our DWH team. Currently, our organization is working day-in, day-out on pressing requests originating from different governments on the topic of the COVID-19 pandemic.
You will have the opportunity to participate in end-to-end projects in various domains. From business intelligence, data warehousing, data quality, data integration and big data to corporate performance management.
Start: ASAP ONLY senior candidates, (+7)y of relevant IT experience, with certification in SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Programming and with proven experience in setting up a new SAS environment. Certification in SAS data integration studio is a big plus.
We are searching for people who can manage complex environments and can perform under pressure. Someone who has demonstrated ability in delivering SAS solutions that include architecture, analysis, programming, design, product installation, testing and support.
Please take this into account before applying!
The SAS Expert / developer will be responsible for:
– Data extraction with SAS
– Support the operation of complex SAS infrastructures
– Managing databases that house large quantities of information
– Monitoring of data loads
– Documenting different processes (functional and technical)
– Write and execute test scripts and write test reports
– Implement a clear reporting governance with the aim of adjusting and supporting front/mid/compliance teams and related management decisions.
– Developing a SAS library engine for reporting
– Integrate dashboards
– Drawing data quality plans, data migration, data analysis
– Implementation of best-practices in design and reusability
– Evaluation and adoption of new solutions and technologies
– Coaching of junior colleagues Expectations
– Diploma: Minimum bachelor diploma
– Very good knowledge of Base SAS (+7)y, SAS Enterprise Guide (+7)y, SAS DI (+7)y, SAS Macro (+7)y, SAS OLAP Studio (+7)y, SAS XML Mapper (+7)y, Oracle DB (+7)y, Db2 (+7)y, SQL (+7)y, Datalake (+7)y, COBOL (+7)y
– Deep understanding of the SAS software
– Experience with the migration of a DWH
– Very good knowledge of “Job Control Language”
– Experience with developing complex SQL queries
– Good knowledge of the lifecycle of data warehouses and their architecture
– Experience in the healthcare sector, pharmaceutical sector or a clinical environment is a plus
Team player: Good communicator, comfortable with
At this moment it will be a lot of remote work.
When you propose candidate we already need answers to the below skills. We need to know the level or years of experience the candidate has!
Domains of expertise
IT and Digital Roles
Data warehouse 7y.
SAS BI 7y.