Website Onesource Consulting
Within the Finance Business Partner Department, we are looking for a Finance Specialist with excellent project / process management skills for the “Enterprise Business Unit (EBU)”.
Our EBU division is organized in eleven Practices (five for Telco and five for ICT including the International branches of Proximus) and four Macro-segments (transformational customers, verticals, Areas and unaccounted).
Within the EBU Finance Business partner team, supporting the Segments, we’re looking for a Finance specialist with strong project / process management skills to support the development and implementation of an automated P&L for the four Segment, eleven Practices and for the Customers of the Transformational segment.
Within the Segment Finance business partner team, you are responsible to:
- Define the Segment / Practice P&L structure
- Identify all revenues and costs (DVC, Opex & Capex) that should be included. This not only includes the revenues and costs of the EBU Business Unit, but also costs made in other supporting business units like Customer Operations, Staff & Support, ….
- Define allocation mechanisms to allow a split per segment, practice and for the Transformational segment per customer.
- Finally, develop and automate the different revenue and costs flows into the consolidation tool in order to have a recurring P&L (monthly or quarterly still to be defined).
You work in close collaboration with all EBU Departments as well as the other Business Units and challenge the proposed allocation keys.
In order to manage all the above, we are looking for a colleague who is:
- digital savvy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and is willing to invest in other software applications (TM1, Salesforces, …);
- has good project / process management skills
- has very good presentation skills (oral and writing);
- is well organized and can work within short deadlines;
- is results-oriented, has an analytical mind and can cope with stress;
- is a very good team player with excellent communication skills;
- and last but not least who is proactive, assertive and diplomatic.
We’re looking for someone with relevant experience and knowledge in building a product, segment and customer profitability.
- Experience and skills in project / process management (at least 5 years)
- Strong communication
- Knows his/her digital world and tool (MS, TM1, etc)
- Dutch or French and English (but good understanding of all 3)
- Hands-on person