Business Analyst for Drupal 8 Web Projects
Website Onesource Consulting
The client is providing support to the European Commission for the further development of the Europa Web Content Management System. This Drupal-based platform is at the heart of the European Commission’s technical platform, including the multi-site instances, currently hosting about 160 Commission websites. Within this context, the client is urgently looking for a driven Business Analyst who has a first relevant working experience within web (and preferably Drupal) environments.
One or more of the following tasks will be performed by the Business Analyst:
• Work within the team responsible for managing and improving the Europa Web Content Management System (160 websites).
• Gather and analyse business needs, produce business and functional requirements and specifications.
• Assist the team in analysing, preparing and executing the migration of websites to the new corporate platform.
The following specific knowledge and skills are requested:
• In-depth knowledge how to correctly use the CMS Drupal architecture (content, view, presentation, integration)
• Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques, governance and change management
• Demonstrated experience with the following: business analysis, functional analysis, data analysis, website design, Drupal, content management systems, online publishing, requirements engineering, writing documentation and specifications, modelling of systems and processes, stakeholder management, user acceptance testing
• Experience with agile Scrum delivery
• Solution-oriented and CAN DO attitude
• EU/EC mindset, knowledge/interest in European affairs
• Strong level of English. Knowledge of French is considered a plus
The place of performance of the position is Brussels
The position has a long-term character.