Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Website Onesource Consulting
In our organisation, you will join our technical team. As an QA Engineer and expert in automated testing, you will be involved in tasks that include software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process.
You will help creating test suites for all DCDs, (migrated or otherwise), New DCDs, System to System API testing and so on.
As a quality assurance engineer you oversee the entire development process.
Start: asap Requirement: Please only apply when +10 years experience in automated testing and proven experience as a QA Engineer in a complex environment.
Expectations / Skills:
– Diploma: Bachelor diploma in computer science or Master diploma
– Proven experience with automation testing Rest API/ web services
– Very experienced with CI/CD
– Very good knowledge of Java
– Highly experienced with release & build management processes (application lifecycle management)
– Good knowledge of using SOAP UI
– Skilled in SQL Server. Certification is a big plus
– Evaluation and adoption of new solutions and technologies
– Able and willing to produce quality documentation (functional and technical), understand our specific requirements well and turn them into working code
– Experience with working Agile
– Proficient in
When providing candidates we need below skills list to be completed!
Domains of expertise
IT and Digital
Senior Software QA Engineer0y.
Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus. Work will be performed fully remotely initially, as soon as Covid allows it, 3 days work on site in Brussels is required. Project until the end of the year but extensible for the long-term after positive evaluation of both parties. Mature profiles needed as it concerns a complex and stressful environment (few documentation available) seen the current situation.