IT Fraud Analyst
Website OneSource Consulting
TITLE:: IT fraud analyst
LOCATION:: Berchem-Sainte-Agathe, Belgium
LANGUAGES:: Dutch, French
ON SITE IS A MUST – knowledge of banking & compliance is key!
Within the Operations department you will work in the new anti- fraud management unit together with your fellow fraud management & prevention employee. This cell is part of the “financial transactions” team and is responsible for combating phishing and fraud prevention. As an IT Fraud Analyst you continuously adapt the systems to new fraud scenarios and you take actions to reduce fraud cases.
• As an IT fraud analyst you perform a postal analysis of fraud cases to find similar cases or attempts.
• You keep yourself informed of existing and new fraud scenarios, the evolution of payment methods, and of the existing and new fraud detection and prevention techniques.
• You ensure continuous improvement in the functional aspects of fraud detection and prevention techniques: you set up requirements for maintaining and developing fraud detection, prevention and recovery in the channels and at suppliers (eg Equens Worldline)
• You translate the fraud detection methods and the observed fraud scenarios into methods and actions to reduce fraud cases (eg: intensification, alternative channel search,…).
• You continuously adapt the strategy to the changing business, technology, regulatory context and the evolution of fraud.
• You prepare the communication to customers and agents regarding fraud awareness. If necessary, you will provide training for the agent network.
• You further elaborate the reporting of fraud.
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT and you have a passion for cybercrime.
• Experience in drafting technical requirements and experience in analyzing processes is required.
• Analysis and continuous learning and adaptation are among your strengths, as well as a critical eye and sense of initiative.
• You have strong technical skills. Experience in the following applications is an advantage: SQL, Architecture, Excel and programming.
• You have a good command of French and Dutch, both orally and in writing.
You will mainly work at our head office in Berchem (Antwerp) and you will occasionally work at the head office in Anderlecht (Brussels).