Website Onesource Consulting
The Application Architect may work on different PHP/Angular projects managed by the Information Systems for Growth unit.
Nature of tasks
• Architecture and design of web applications
• Review of the architecture of existing systems
• Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
• Production of software architecture documents
• Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
• Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
Knowledge and skills
• Very good knowledge of web application design and development
• Very good knowledge of Object Oriented architecture
• Very good knowledge of Relational DBMS
• Very good knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
• Very good knowledge of security best practices in web development
• Good knowledge of modelling tools
• Good redaction skills.
• Ability to give technical presentations.
• Ability to apply high quality standards
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
• Proven ability to integrate in an international/multicultural environment
Master’s level or 5 years of higher education or an equivalent number of years of IT professional experience as stated in the DIGIT-TM – Service Requirements.
• Minimum 5 years of IT professional experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in development of information systems with Angular
• Very good experience with relational databases
• Very good experience with web application development
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in architecture and design of information systems
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Symfony or Laravel;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing secure web applications
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Object Oriented and Model-View-Controller (MVC) methodologies;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the development of graphical user interfaces
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with HTML5, CSS, SCSS/SASS, and responsive design methodology;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in development of web services or interoperability solutions
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with JIRA/GIT
• Available within a three months’ time frame. Experience in Symfony or Laravel
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to analyse complex documents
• Ability to follow and interpret Internal procedures and standards
• Ability to work with imposed deadlines
• Ability to work independently on specific tasks while at the same time functioning as a member of a project team.
• Fluent in English and/or French