Java Full-stack Developer
Website OneSource Consulting
Position Title: Technology Expert
Education and technical expertise
· Expertise of Java Enterprise technologies;
· Expertise of interoperability technologies (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service bus);
· Capability to write clear and structured technical documents;
· Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment;
· Capability to perform as technical lead.
· Java EE 7 or higher;
· Java tools and frameworks: Spring data 1.13.x, Spring 4.x and Spring Security 4.x;
· Service Oriented Architecture (SOA): Web services (SOAP, REST) and Web Socket;
· Java Message Service (Queues and Topics);
· Oracle RDBMS 12.x;
· XML, XSLT, XPath;
· Continuous integration: Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Bamboo, Fisheye, SourceTree, Git and JUnit.
· The consultant has to be fluent in English.
· Documents will be written in English.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
Tools/ Methodologies used in the unit
· MS Teams, IntelliJ, JIRA;
· PM2@EC, Agile@EC, SCRUM ;
· Domain Driven Architecture, test Driven Development, continuous integration.
· Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in database management systems, Java Enterprise technology, enterprise & web content management, XML, interoperability, etc.;
· Data analysis and data modelling;
· Development and maintenance of software applications;
· Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements;
· Coaching other developers in an Agile methodology