Data Governance Manager in Brussels
Website OneSource Consulting
Position Title: Data Governance Manager
Languages: French, Dutch & English
Duration: 6 Months
We’re looking for a mature profile who can add value to the team with experiences on working in cloud environment, working with data governance tools and knowledge on data regulation.
The person understands what transformation data is about. And he/she can assist and influence high level meetings.
The person has experience in project management, and has the capability to bring structure in the team, and understands quickly what the challenges are and how to mobilize others.
Passive knowledge of Collibra, Azur, Terra Data, Scripts, SQL are an added value.
The different teams and meetings he/she will assist are in English, Dutch, or French. Understanding and communicating in these three languages, or in English, is key.
You will work in the Group Strategy & Analytics division, reporting to the Head of Customer Insights & Analytics. In this function, you’ll represent GSA in the data transformation, data privacy, segmentation, and content fora.
More specifically, you will:
· Guide our GSA department through the data transformation roadmap, consolidating the inputs of the different GSA BI teams (e.g. onboarding of Collibra, migration to Cloud, coordination of BI data domains, participate in the change management board).
· Act as single point of contact for data privacy & ethics (contacts with the legal department, follow-up of GDPR cleanings, share best practices from the privacy ambassadors, participate to the privacy committee.
· Own the segmentation processes. This implies the identification of the different stakeholders, the different processes and changes to be made to those processes, the organization of alignments meetings.
· Support strategic questions in the content domain (e.g. positioning of targeted advertising, data monetization…).
Degree & Experience
· Master degree and/or equivalent in experiences
· Experience in data transformation, governance, and privacy (GDPR)
· Experience in telecom, IT and/or media
· Mature experience
· Stakeholder management & influence
· Project & change management
· Passive knowledge of data science & governance tools and the cloud environment
· Good understanding of the main business processes and IT systems involved along the data lifecycle.
· Business-driven and data-minded
· Strong business acumen and able to understand the impact of data in achieving business objectives and to translate them into concrete data needs and actions
· Excellent oral/written communication & balanced with assertiveness & respect
· Autonomous, efficient and organized and able to respect deadlines
· Able to work in a collaborative and service-oriented spirit
· Result oriented & perseverant
· Helicopter view, visualizing complex topics in a simple way
· Structured, result-oriented and practical (feet on the ground)
Fluent in French, Dutch, and English