TITLE: Systems Consultant.
LOCATION: Brussels, Belgium
You will join a multi-disciplinary team of technology experts and will play a role within your own expertise to support, maintain and expand existing solutions.
Advisor of your technology domain/expertise in which the possibility exists to participate in future evolutions and innovations.
Structured troubleshooting (even under stressful circumstances) and problem analysis are no problem, as are clear reporting and documentation.
Implementation of (often large and complex) projects, including structured testing of new projects and implementations.
In view of the regular customer contact, a positive customer focus and attitude is also an indispensable characteristic.
Knowledge of NL and FR is necessary.
You will also be subject to an NVO security screening. To be eligible for this, one must have been domiciled in Belgium for at least 5 years and have proof of good behavior and morals.
Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following technology domains required:
• VMware ESX, VMware Horizon
• VMWare SRM, VRealize
• MS Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
• MS Windows XP – 7 – 10
• MS Exchange 2007 – 2016
• MS SQL + SQL Clustering (AlwaysOn) 2012 – 2016
• MS Active Directory
• MS SCOM & SCCM
• Powershell scripting
• DNS (Infoblox)
• TrendMicro OfficeScan – TrendMicro Deep Security
• HP DL-series server hardware
• HP Workstations
• Cisco UCS B- & C-series servers & blades
• NetApp Storage
• Able to read, create, and implement technical designs.
• Good understanding of contemporary network standards.
• Good understanding of contemporary security standards