Medior Project Manager
Job Title: Medior Project Manager
Languages: Dutch, French, and English
We’re looking for an experienced process manager for the Team Trouble-to-Solution (Repair). It is one of the teams in the department’s End-to-End Customer Journey for Mass Market within Customer Operations.
The ambition of the client is to be recognized as the organization providing the best customer service in Europe.
You will focus on the Technical Customer Journey to analyze how customer experience can be further improved and manage a specific pilot to this effect. You’re a process expert who can make the link between the operational part and the technical part, take conclusions, and make decisions for requirements.
• Based on customer feedback you understand what customers find important in our service delivery and where things go wrong.
• Based on operational dashboards and input from operational teams, you identify the root causes that make why employees are currently unable to meet our customers’ needs.
• You detect improvement opportunities (change requests, quick wins and improvements at the level of business processes and systems), both from a customers and an operational point-of-view, you analyse the potential and succeed in prioritizing in an objective way, taking into account the value created and the costs linked to it.
• You constantly look for synergies and best practices with other teams
• You define an action plan and obtain the necessary buy-in internally. You implement projects in an end-to-end way, with a large degree of autonomy, possibly supported by a (virtual) project team.
• You communicate smoothly and ensure that everyone involved in your projects, including your ‘stakeholders’, are kept informed on the status and relevant changes on a regular basis.
• Because of the transversal nature of the job, you will interact directly with many different departments: sales, back offices, contact centres, field operations, logistics, etc. A large field of interest will be of the utmost essence to get the job done.
You’ll participate to setting up a pilot taking off in August
• Help with the organization of a 2-month pilot to improve customer experience at our technical contact centre:
– Organizing side-by-sides together with the pilot-lead
– Follow-up of figures and actions in the pilot together with the pilot-lead
• Collecting feedback, possible problems and opportunities within the framework of the pilot:
– Feedback, logs, complaints received from operational services
– Feedback from customers via our ‘Voice of the Customer’ platform
– Execute side-by-sides with agents and proactively look for opportunities
• Investigating the concrete examples:
– Find root cause in processes and feedback tools
– Suggest solution / improvement
– Reach stakeholder agreement on proposal with relevant Process Owner
– Plan the solution together with the right prioritization committees
– Communication to the operational services about the status
Degree & Experience
• You have at least 5 – 10 years of relevant business experience and have affinity with customer experience, operational efficiency and service delivery.
• Affinity with the technical part of the telco domain and the world of contact centers is an added value.
• You are an energetic person set to improve the customer experience.
• You have strong qualities to negotiate, convince others and get things done.
• You are social, assertive, customer-friendly and put team-play first. You can rely on excellent interpersonal skills.
• You are a real ‘out-the-box’ thinker. You succeed in translating and implementing innovative ideas into concrete actions.
• You spontaneously propose new initiatives and substantiate them with detailed arguments.
• You are curious, analytical, critical and have strategic insight. You easily connect concrete initiatives with the strategic, longer-term actions of CUO and the group.
• You have the skills to present complex, detailed problems in a short summary that contains all the elements to arrive at the right actions or conclusions.
• You have the competence to quickly master new material and to process information of different nature and volume and transform it into something valuable.