Cyber Security Consultant
Description: Our client is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services, and broadband data and Internet services.
As a Security Solution Architect, you will be in charge of drawing up the appropriate cyber and physical security measures for application, infrastructure, and data landscape, based on the security/system requirements and policies to protect the client’s assets. You will work on roadmap and projects related to a suite of solutions including new technologies and leadership solutions.
You will also participate to the enhancement of the security team processes/way of working.
You will work in collaboration with Enterprise Security Architects, CSIRT, and different security teams (network, security governance and management) and Cyber/Physical engineers.
– Analyzing the potential path forwards for projects affecting the security eco-system
– Translating new security initiatives into project end-to-end architecture and roadmap taking into account the target architecture and non-functional requirements.
– Designing and documenting solutions, taking into account functional and non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, scalability and security
– Following up the project execution by expert teams
– Identifying information risks with regard to confidentiality, integrity, availability and quality. You will also propose and elaborate mitigating measures.
– Supporting other Solution Architects (application, infrastructure, data) for the security aspects within their disciplines
– Documenting architectural decisions and writing a business case
– Participating to the 3-year security roadmap definition
– Keep track of the evolution of the security solutions market
Degree & Experience
– You have an IT or security Master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
– At least 5 years’ experience in one of the following security domains: Identity & Access Management and Governance, Privileged Access Management, Public Key Infrastructure, Security Monitoring
– 5 years’ experience in IT architecture/design
– You are good at identifying security flaws/risks in IT solutions and know-how to deal with these
– You design solutions, taking into account the customer’s needs and the risks for the organization
– Knowledge of any of the following technologies is an added value: Active Directory, LDAP, ForgeRock, Sailpoint, Saviynt, One Identity, Omada, Usercube, NetGuard, Microsoft CA, Splunk, ArcSight
– You have strong communication skills and are able to convince others by your involvement, assertiveness and accessibility
– You dare to take decisions in complex situations
– You are a problem solver, focused on simplicity and efficiency
– You are keen to contribute to the development of a new discipline
– You speak English fluently; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
We’re looking for 2 security architects, each with another domain of expertise:
1. experience in Identity & Access, and another 2. with experience/expertise in Public Key Infrastructure and Security Monitoring.
The candidate does have at least 5 years of experience and expertise in one of the domains, and this is clearly visible in experiences.
General knowledge of IT architecture is also a must for both profiles.