Oracle system Administrator
Senior Oracle system Administrator
Languages: English, (French OR Dutch)
MEDIOR ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR.
As a Medior (minimum 3 years experience) Oracle DATABASE Administrator your role will be to continuously
deliver technical implementation and provide 2nd line operational support including monitoring. You will also
support business initiatives at both the Global and Regional levels.
More specifically your role will be to:
• Take part in technical projects in a given area of expertise, such as Operating System, Database, Middleware, or
infrastructure applications. You will Implement and deploy new Oracle Databases while making sure you are
aligned with the provided infrastructure standards and remain within the project plan/objectives.
• Provide 2nd level technical support to internal and external customers (Global Aviation, EAT, Hubs & Gateways,
Aviation Management Team) and mentoring to more junior system engineers to ensure all technical issues and
escalations are successfully resolved and that all emergency fixes/changes are appropriately documented and
• Implement solutions which are scale able, supportable and aligned with global standards and industry best
• During the above you will ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with the agreed SLA’s.
We are looking for:
• Contractor that easily breaks down problems and situations into the different components and identify the gaps
to acquire a clear understanding of the problem/situation to create solutions and remedies.
• Strong understanding of customer needs and always taking these into consideration when taking actions or
• Strong communication skills. You are able to communicate fluently in English (spoken and written) and in a clear
and concise manner. You adjust your communication style depending on the audience. Knowledge of another
European language is an advantage.
• A good team player who knows how to cooperate with others to achieve the common goals and know how to
create and sustain effective relationships with colleagues and customers.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in IT and Oracle DB management and ideally in IT enterprise environments.
=> please double check if your candidate has been presented in the last 3 years.
If so, please mention it
=> Candidate must be willing to internalize after 6 months