Hardware and Software test engineer
TITLE: Hardware and Software test engineer
LOCATION: Bruges region
LANGUAGES: Dutch, English
DURATION: 6 months (possibility of extension)
As a Hardware and Software test engineer you will develop a test setup tailored to the customer in terms of hardware & software.
Your duties are:
· You carry out preliminary studies and preliminary designs with the aim of offering solutions and quotations to customers
· You design the hardware, using standard available parts, components and modules.
· You make the design for standard modules for later use in various projects, this includes hardware , software and embedded software
· You draw up production and user documentation, such as assembly and wiring diagrams
· You work together with the mechanical engineer who takes care of the mechanical part.
· You design the test sequence (software)
· You guide the workshop during realization .
· You are going to debug the entire application where necessary.
· You take care of the release and delivery internally at the location of the customer .
· You provide training and support for the customer.
· You have obtained an engineering degree (electronics, electromechanics, …) or you have a bachelor’s degree and you have several years of relevant experience.
· You have knowledge of various programming languages (e.g. C, Visual Basic, visual C, C #, …)
· Knowledge of VHDL, Teststand, LabWindows / CVI is a plus.
· You have very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of Dutch.
· You are passionate about both hardware and software and you have a hands-on mentality .
· You are willing to travel for your job (max 20%, in the Netherlands and abroad)