Senior Developer/ Java Developer/ IAM Consultant
The objective of the project is to support the migration of the current IAM platform to a new ForgeRock platform. This, in parallel with the day-to-day operations, ie. ensuring the end-users have their access in secure, comprehensive and cost-effective manner.
In order to absorb the current workload, we need an experienced IAM Developer who combines two area of expertise: ForgeRock IAM (or any other IAM vendors such as Oracle, Azure Active Directory, SailPoint) and Java development.
As a IAM/ForgeRock Developer you contribute to the development, production support and upgrade activities on the IAM platform, provide a high-quality technical support to ensure a timely and appropriate response and resolution to tickets logged, and develop support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
· Being involved in design and configuring access policies in IAM platform,
· Being involved in configuring access domains
· Configure OpenIG / IG routes requests
· Configure the platform to support Identity & Access Management features,
· Being involved in developing, customizing and configuring the connectors,
· Being involved in design and implementation of Web Services using Java, SOAP, REST, GraphQL,
· Troubleshooting and resolving issues on Production system.
· The perfect match is someone with strong hands-on experience in both domain of expertise (ForgeRock IAM Platform, Java development) – respectively min 3-4 years of experience A minimum is a hands-on expertise in one of the two and a basic knowledge in the other.
· knowledge/hands-on experience in at least one of the ForgeRock IAM modules (Open AM, OpenIDM) or any other IAM vendors such as Oracle, Azure Active Directory, SailPoint.
· knowledge / hands-on OpenIG / IG and Open DJ / DS are considered a plus
· Experience in SQL, LDAP, OIDC, and SAML
Language: fluent English